Especificaciones para Video (disponible solo en inglés)
Please use the following specifications for Alcance Media Group.
We recommend a single baseline specification for linear video source assets. This applies to video files uploaded directly to the system, as well as to mezzanine assets provided in third-party ad source responses. The existence of a high-quality HD baseline ensures delivery compatibility across all supported workflows.
Third-party ad source responses should include lower-quality assets for progressive delivery environments, but the inclusion of a mezzanine format conforming to this specification is required for full compliance and compatibility.
- Third Party Ad Tag Type: VPAID,VAST or 1x1 click thru and view through tracking tags
- File format: .mp4 (video/mp4)
- Video codec: H.264
- Audio resolution: 48Khz or 44.1Khz
- Audio channels: stereo
- Audio codec: AAC
- Audio bitrate: 128 Kbps or higher
- Video Duration: Max 30 Seconds
Note: The maximum file size of an asset uploaded to LiveRail is 200 MB.
The video portion of the specification has two variants, one for partial HD (720) and one for full HD (1080), as follows.
Partial HD Specifications
- Video resolution: 1280x720 (16:9 Widescreen) or 960x720 (4:3 Standard)
- Video bitrate: 4.5 Mbps or higher
Full HD Specifications
- Video resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9 Widescreen) or 1440x1080 (4:3 Standard)
- Video bitrate: 10 Mbps or higher
- Our transcoding service currently supports the upload of other source formats such as FLV, MPEG, MOV, and AVI, but their use is highly discouraged due to compatibility issues.
- Supported image formats are: JPEG, PNG and GIF (not animated);
- Supported Flash formats are: Flash 9 or above (ActionScript 3.0)
- Dimension Recommended: 300x50 or 450x50 pixels
- All animations should be included in the main timeline (not wrapped inside a child MovieClip).
- Objects animated in (or out) of the effective overlay stage area need to be masked. Objects that are positioned outside of the stage area (e.g. 300x50) are still rendered in a larger player context.
- Must not contain audio.
- Must not contain a close button.
- Must not contain clickable buttons that redirect to a website or perform other actions; overlay click events are handled by AMG.
- Any references to methods or properties of the Stage class must be removed.
- The FPS used in the publisher player determines the speed of all timeline animations inside the overlay asset. We recommend using 24 or 30 FPS.
Our Platform allows you to upload your creative assets for companion banners as well as insert Display Ad Server tags or links to scripts containing the companion banner assets. The following creative requirements pertain to those assets whose files you upload directly.
- Recommended formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Recommended dimensions: 300x250
- Click-throughs are only supported on companions that are StaticResource, image (jpg/gif/png)